Frequently asked questions
How can I register?
- Online registration. Choose the conference you would like to attend and simply complete registration section online.
- E-mail registration. Send us an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your full name, position, contact information, company’s name and Essential Elements.
- Fax registration. Send us a fax with your full name, position, contact information, company’s name and Essential Elements.
What does registration fee include?
Please note: residence is not included.
- Coffee-breaks, business-lunch and evening reception;
- Conference materials (papers and presentations);
- Simultaneous translation.
How to find the venue?
You can find all the information about the venue on our web-site. Contact us for further assistance.
Do you render assistance in obtaining Russian visa?
After you register we will send you the official invitation for the Russian Embassy in your country.
How can I pay?
As soon as you fill in our registration form we will send you the invoice and contract. You can get original financial documents on the day of the conference. If due to some reasons you don’t manage to perform payment beforehand you may contact us for further assistance.
What is the deadline of registration?
You can register any time and pay the fee in cash (no credit cards) if you fail to pay in advance.
What if I miss the event?
If you already paid the registration fee but failed to attend we will refund you as per the contract or you can attend another event free of charge.
Can we substitute registered participant?
Yes, you can but you are requested to advise us of this substitution at least two days before the event.
When can I arrive at the venue?
We advise you to arrive at least 30 minutes before the conference starts in order to register and collect conference materials.
What is the working language of events?
Working language of our events is Russian with simultaneous translation into English.