Sponsors & Support
«HEAVY WINDs 2018»
The year of 2017 has shown that wind power is now a substantial part of the Russian market. Three groups of the largest investors of the Russian energy market in alliance with the three world's largest manufacturers of wind generators are developing construction of wind farms and fabrication of wind generators in the country. 2,297 MW of wind farms will be built by 2022, and 3,350 MW – by 2024. The first wind farm in Russia was started up in 2018 by FORTUM.
The volume of this market exceeds RUB 500 billion, and some of these assets will be assigned to transport and installation companies. No doubt, the WPP construction market will become a new growth driver for the whole project logistics field in Russia, just like requirements of the modernization program for the Russian refineries and reforms of the power industry back in its time.
As of today, creation of wind farms is ongoing at full stretch, in particular, in the South of Russia – Adygea, as well as in Krasnodar Krai and Rostov Oblast. The market is now shaping up, and the industry calls for competent logistics and companies capable of implementing challenging projects involving transportation of wind energy equipment. Heavy-duty wind generators, their size, weight and structural design want a special approach while planning and delivering to the installation site.
At the conference we are going to address the Russian and foreign practices of transporting and erecting wind power equipment, including the following topics for discussion:
You are kindly invited to discuss the indicated subjects. Suggestions on agenda contents are more than welcome.
- How to avoid critical mistakes while planning a transport?
- Potential of railway and aircraft in WPP elements logistics;
- Customs clearance issues;
- Requirements to road infrastructure and buffer areas;
- Availability of specialized machinery with Russian companies.
- Participation fee is EUR 450
Draft Agenda of the Conference
«HEAVY WIND 2018»
9:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m. Registration to the conference
- Russian Association of Wind Power Industry
- Wind Power – New Super-Heavy Transport Market. Current Status
- Igor Bryzgunov, Chair
- Delivery of Equipment for FORTUM Wind Farm in Ulyanovsk Oblast
- Dmitry Karetin, Vice-President
- Novorossiysk Port Terminal
- Arranging Wind Generators Logistics as Loose Items on a "Turn-Key" Basis: Best Practices in View of Missing Port Infrastructure
- Valentin Bokatiy, Executive Director
11:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. Coffee break
- Requirements to Trailer Machinery for Haulage of Wind Power Plants Elements
- Olesya Gommers, Commercial Manager
- Aresse Engineering S.L.
- Monitoring Systems for Transportation of Wind Turbines Components
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. Lunch
- Center of Railway Technologies Negabarit
- Feasibility of Wind Generator Blades Transportation by Rail
- Aleksandr Komissarov, General Director
- Baltica-Trans Group
- Optimization of Customs Payments when Importing Component Equipment for WPP
3:00 p.m. - 3:30 p.m. Coffee break
- Morska Agencja Gdynia Ltd
- Poland's Experience in Wind Farms Logistical Support
- HAREKET Heavy Lifting & Project Transportation Co.
- Wind Turbines Logistics in Turkey: Status and Outlook, State Regulation and Supervision
Place of holding:
The Saint-Petersburg Hotel
The Saint-Petersburg Hotel is located in the historical center of the city, on the main Neva River Embankment and is suitable for all kinds of visitors, both leisure and business. In addition, we pride ourselves on offering the best view of the St. Petersburg historical city center.
Rated 3 Star, the Saint-Petersburg Hotel, aims at providing great value at an affordable price. We also aim to please you with our friendly and personalized service.